Thursday, October 9, 2014

Apple pancakes

Apples apples everywhere! Now that I got the ball rolling on making something out of this huge bowl of apples I have sitting on my kitchen table I thought that it would be a nice treat to make Jowell some apple pancakes this morning. We unfortunately ate them all except one before I could snap a picture of the last one left on the plate. 

Apple pancakes: 
1 1/4 cup bisquick 
1 egg
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp baking powder
1 Apple peeled and shredded
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1 1/2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup milk 
Butter or oil to for pan

Heat a skillet over medium low heat and melt a tablespoon of butter. In a bowl mix all the ingredients together. Pour 1/4 cup of the mixture in the pan and allow to cook, flip when bubbles start to form and pop. Flip and cook on the other side for a minute or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment